Operations Analyst (Wed-Sun)
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Operations Analyst
This role will be reporting during ET hours from Wednesday to Sunday
Genesis is seeking a motivated and organized Operations Analyst to primarily cover it’s weekend desk hours. This role reports directly to the VP of Operations and works closely with the weekend Trading desk among many other teams. The ideal candidate will have some similar experience in a cryptocurrency firm or traditional finance.
- Perform digital currency transactions and fiat currency funds transfers
- Support position management and trade reconciliation
- Reconcile trading and settlement activity
- Support counterparty inquiries and requests
- Assist in developing strategic and operations frameworks necessary to grow
- Assist in optimizing middle- and back-office processes
- 1-3 years in traditional finance, capital markets and/or digital currencies
- BS in finance, economics or other analytical programs
- Experience working weekend hours and/or trading desk coverage
- Experience with cryptocurrency transactions and/or bank transfers
- Ability to work with and adopt different software/hardware tools
- Strong willingness to learn and adapt to new environments
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 400%+ Y/Y trading volume growth to $20.7 billion in trades
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth to $19 billion in originations
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth to $3.9 billion in active loans outstanding
→ 400%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth to $5.9 billion in transactions
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.