API Integration Manager
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – API Integration Manager
Genesis Trading is seeking an API integration specialist to support the Genesis Prime technology platform that provides an integrated user experience for clients to trade, borrow, lend, and custody digital assets. This is a new position under our Customer Success Organization which will work across the breadth of our business offering focused around onboarding clients in our API pipeline. Leadership, adaptability and ability to solve customer problems are key components to this position.
- Direct interaction with clients to educate on and demonstrate platform functionality
- Onboard new clients over the API
- Ability to diagnose and identify issues with API services, network connectivity, pro-actively monitor API connections
- Support and manage existing API clients
- Create and maintain documentation for onboarding process, API specifications, best-practice procedures for our electronic clients
- B.S. degree in STEM or related area
- 5+ Years in digital assets or capital markets industry, specifically around electronic trading
- Experience onboarding FIX and/or REST clients
- Hands-on experience with creating test suites and collections on SoapUI / Postman or other REST simulators
- Basic SQL and Python knowledge
- Ability to navigate through API and other service logs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.