VP, Demand Generation & Expansion Strategy
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $60 billion in Q1 '21. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – VP, Demand Generation & Expansion Strategy
Develop comprehensive, strategic approach to growing Genesis brand globally:
- Build out POV on current market position and total addressable market
- Create projections and action plans to gain more ground - across customer segments, geographies and channels
- Identify new distribution channels and other sources of growth - propose specific investments, partnerships, account-based marketing opportunities, etc.
- Develop opportunity-specific pitch materials
- Create systematic ways for company to stay informed about key customer segments, competitive products, market growth:
- Keep the company focused on solving customer needs by segment
- Ensure we are the first to know of new high-potential companies entering the market - come up with innovative approaches to work together
Develop systematic, process-driven approach to partner relationship management:
- Architect a great experience for our partners when working together
- Identify key metrics our company and channel partners care about
- Manage workstreams to support key objectives, launch new projects and customer acquisition strategies, build structures to manage execution
- Forecast, measure and report results
Develop data-driven POV on future growth rates across customer segments and geographies:
- Create system to ingest research, stay on top of accelerants
- Make sure we are prepared, and operating in the right places at the right times, to expand aggressively alongside the market
- Model out future opportunities, investments, potential returns
- Conduct data-driven analyses of key market developments
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $50 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 400%+ Y/Y trading volume growth to $20.7 billion in trades
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth to $19 billion in originations
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth to $3.9 billion in active loans outstanding
→ 400%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth to $5.9 billion in transactions
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.