VP, Central Reporting
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $45 billion in 2020. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – VP, Central Reporting
Genesis is seeking a VP of Central Reporting. Reporting to the Director of Central Reporting, this individual will manage a broad spectrum of reporting and process improvement functions within the firm.
- Heavy involvement in prototype and development of tools and processes for central reporting team.
- Implement system interconnectivity, data storage and retrieval mechanisms as well as user UI for custom report generation and on-demand access.
- Manage daily process for position, PnL and risk reconciliations.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reports analysis and stability for upper management and internal teams.
- Identify process gaps, suggest and implement improvements and controls.
- Contribute to process automation and transition to comprehensive central reporting platform.
- Interact with company’s FO, Controllers, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Marketing, MRM, Custody and other teams to meet their reporting needs.
- Assist in monitoring internal systems to identify, escalate and troubleshoot issues.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in quantitative field such as finance, applied statistics, mathematics or computer science.
- 5+ years of combined experience in Development, FinTech or similar field.
- Firm grasp and understanding of financial products such as options, futures, forwards, FX etc.
- Experience with building data presentation UI’s from ground up or utilizing software like PowerBI or Tableau.
- Experience working with large data structures and complex reporting processes.
- Demonstrate strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of programming languages, Python preferred.
- Ability to build and implement data management, presentation and analysis tools.
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $40 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 400%+ Y/Y trading volume growth to $20.7 billion in trades
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth to $19 billion in originations
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth to $3.9 billion in active loans outstanding
→ 400%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth to $5.9 billion in transactions
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.