QA Automation Engineer - Trading (Singapore)
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – QA Automation Engineer - Trading (Singapore)
Genesis Trading is seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer with experience in low-latency trading platforms, preferably in the digital currency or foreign exchange markets. The QA Automation Engineer will report directly to the VP of Quality Assurance and focus on developing automated testing frameworks for the firm’s trading platforms. This is NOT a point and click automation role. You must be comfortable coding and have proven experience building automation frameworks in a trading environment.
- Developing automated test framework for frontend and backend application layers
- Maintaining standardized, automated regression tests
- Documenting and building functional test cases
- Organizing and recording detailed test results
- Logging detailed and accurate defect reports and track defects to resolution
- B.S. degree in computer science or related area (M.S. degree preferred), or related experience
- 3+ years development experience in digital currencies, FX, or other capital markets environment
- Strong knowledge of automated testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of developing detailed test plans in an organized manner
- Solid understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong understanding of software development, functional and integration testing techniques
- Experience with testing high-volume message-based systems in a latency sensitive environment
- Experience with scripting languages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Global Experiences
- Generous Time Off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity and Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.