Human Resources Generalist
New York, NY, USA
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $25 billion in 2020 YTD. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets. We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our People team to support our company’s rapid growth.
About This Role – HR Generalist
- Drive and own our global employee pre-hire and onboarding program.
- Manage an engaging and timely process to create the best new hire experience possible.
- Find creative and compelling ways to illustrate and amplify our employee brand through our onboarding program.
- Act as a connector between all the key players throughout the onboarding process.
- Build relationships with employees at all levels - driving efforts to ensure that new hires are successfully integrated into the team.
- Maintain HR records and employee files.
- Manage and maintain employee records in our PEO system, TriNet.
- Generate and maintain HR reporting.
- Collaborate with the Head of People on various people programs, processes, and initiatives.
- 1-3+ years of work experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Tech Savvy, with strong Excel Skills.
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions and process improvements.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and a high level of discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Highly resourceful team player and eager to collaborate.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability, and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $16 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.