VP, Sales Operations and Strategy
New York, NY, USA
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $25 billion in 2020 YTD. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – VP, Sales Operations and Strategy
This is a unique opportunity to join a team that’s fast-growing and a leading innovator in the Digital Currency financial ecosystem.
- Work with Head of Institutional Sales on setting and reporting performance and efficiency metrics
- CRM - create forecasts and drive operational reporting
- Review and improve data collection for sales efficiency and performance
- Work with regional sales heads to document quarterly strategy and goals
- Suggest and implement improved sales workflows
- Assist with sales hiring and budget
- Lead role in the implementation and enhancement of sales related projects
- Coordinate programs to develop sales learning
- Liaison with marketing and external vendors to maintain data quality
- Key liaison with marketing team on strategy alignment
- Work as “chief of staff” to Head of Institutional Sales
- Bachelors degree, or masters degree or equivalent (MBA) preferred.
- Management consulting, traditional finance, brokerage, crypto markets experience
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in managing an operational function
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Experience working independently
- Experience working with CRMs
- Leverage across teams internally
- Outstanding organizational skill
- Ability to lead initiatives internally
- High detailed orientated and ability to multi task
- Ability to work with independently and take initiative
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Passion for fintech or cryptocurrency
- Strong strategic thinking
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time-off
- Flat organizational structure/ meritocracy
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $16 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity and Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.