Sales and Trading Summer Analyst - Summer 2021
New York, NY, USA
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Sales and Trading Summer Analyst
Sales and Trading Summer Analysts will get the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and their work can have a lasting impact at Genesis. You will get exposure to three different desks at Genesis including Trading, Institutional Sales, and Institutional Lending for 3 weeks each in this 9-week program. In addition to doing hands-on work, you will also learn about how all the teams at Genesis work together to solve some of the toughest challenges in the digital assets market.
This is a unique opportunity to have a front-row seat to the growth of an asset class. As a Sales and Trading intern you may have the opportunity to work on:
- Conducting analyses of Decentralized Finance projects, including AMMs and lending platforms
- Reviewing and analyzing systematic trading strategies
- Participating in Market-Making on listed options
- Analyzing the portfolio and identifying major risk factors and hedging strategies
- Analyzing and creating various lending and financing products
- Conducting due diligence on up and coming digital currency companies in need of growth financing
- Understanding and reviewing our portfolio of institutional clients and helping organize our efforts to reach an ever-expanding market
- A strong interest in the digital asset trading industry.
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy and ownership, while evolving in a team environment.
- Good verbal, presentation, and written communication skills as you work across departments.
- Currently enrolled in a university, graduating between Dec 2021 – May 2022.
- Legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
- Available to work for the duration of 8-10 weeks starting in mid-May 2021.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $45 billion in 2020. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.