Workplace Experience Associate
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About the role – Workplace Experience Associate
Genesis Asia Pacific is looking for a forward thinking and proactive Workplace Experience Associate to support our Singapore office. As we continue to adapt to an ever-evolving world, we are seeking a dynamic individual with excellent hospitality/customer service skills and someone who has a genuine passion for creating a welcoming and caring environment for our employees and clients.
The incumbent will report to the Head of Region, Asia Pacific and the VP, Global Workplace Experience.
- Be the “face of our front desk” by engaging with employees, visitors, and vendors.
- Register external guests in building security system.
- Inventory and order pantry and office supplies.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Pantry Assistant on office requirements.
- Direct in-person and telephone inquiries appropriately; honoring specific requests from colleagues regarding the handling of incoming calls.
- Fulfill any colleague requests in a timely manner.
- Manage the shipping and distribution of mail and packages.
- Plan office events (team offsites, employee activations, team building) in a programmatic manner.
- Support the workplace experience team with a seamless and comprehensive employee onboarding experience for APAC.
- Overseeing conference room reservations; reserving rooms upon request; resolving conflicts including double-bookings, meeting run-overs, and expanded attendance.
- Assist with workplace experience administrative tasks (i.e. invoice processing, messenger service requests, room reservation requests, Request Manager ticketing system issues).
- Assist in coordinating and implementing safe management measures for Singapore office.
- Provide administrative support to Regional Director, APAC.
- Manage office related vendor relationships.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of receptionist/executive assistant and/or relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a bonus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize amongst a variety of responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal as demonstrated in previous roles.
- Strong follow through and sense of accountability.
- High attention to detail - able to identify gaps and offer solutions.
- Scope of role is expected to evolve over time
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship-building and inter-personal skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects and prioritize amongst a variety of responsibilities
- Willingness to take on responsibility for matters beyond core expertise
- Collaborative attitude, measured ego, initiative, can-do attitude
- Global Experiences
- Generous Time Off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.