Administrative Assistant (Business Operations)
New York, NY, USA
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $25 billion in 2020 YTD. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Administrative Assistant (Business Operations)
Genesis is seeking a highly organized and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant. This role will provide general support to our Operations, Legal and Finance leadership. As part of the Administrative Team, this individual will also assist in other areas of the company on an ad-hoc basis to help drive efficiency across the wider organization.
- Assist in calendar management and scheduling
- Organize logistics and ensure meeting preparedness
- Serve as a point of contact for both internal and external inquiries
- Help keep the team on schedule and accountable
- Prepare documents and perform data entry
- Work closely with others on the Administrative team on ad-hoc tasks to support the needs of the wider organization
- Handle a broad range of administrative duties as needed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting multiple teams across an organization
- Ability to manage competing priorities and set proper expectations for delivery
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Willingness to work extended hours as needed
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great as part of a team
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent judgement and high level of discretion
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $16 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.