Technical Project Manager
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Technical Project Manager
Genesis Trading is seeking a Technical Project Manager to work closely with our Engineering, Security, and Audit functions. The Technical Project Manager will work to ensure project tasks are completed on-time and that all deliverables are met. Additionally, this individual will play an integral part in identifying and implementing process improvements. This role will favor an understanding of IT engineering and compliance projects as well as experience in working with regulatory/financial teams.
- Responsible for supervising progress and status of all incoming/outgoing work that the team engages in
- Break down complex projects into milestones, deliverables, and activities
- Project management of assigned projects for Compliance, Security and Engineering (may include networking, infrastructure, end user operations, security and risk management, and other subject matter areas)
- Manage the project plan, tasks, and communication with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Analyze existing processes to propose optimization opportunities
- Facilitate communication among team members via regular team meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or equivalent corporate IT work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing IT or technical projects
- Experience with Atlassian and Microsoft products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills and strong negotiation skills
- Superior time management skills
- Proven track record of strong scope and change control
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit Benefits, & Other Supplemental Benefits Available
- Flexible Time Off
- Generous Parental Leave
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity and Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.