Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About this Role – IT Manager
Genesis is looking for an IT Manager! This individual will manage our current IT MSP as well as build and develop an internal IT team.
- Build large scale IT Infrastructure and internal team while managing relationships with IT MSP and meeting tight timelines.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and KPI’s, using that data to improve productivity and time to resolution at a minimum.
- Participate in BCDR and IR programs.
- Design and implement Enterprise IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization and developing solutions engineered securely while cooperating closely with Genesis Security team.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software and participate in TPRM program.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Evaluate risk, develop network recovery and backup processes.
- Assess and purchase new and replacement hardware and assets
- Assure that IT activities are within the limits of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Supervise daily operations of network and IT infrastructure.
- Align IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals.
- Manage IT budgets, forecasts, handling of cash flow and enforcing cost-effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience of 10 years (at least). Optional product or system certifications.
- 5 years of experience working as IT Manager and leading a team.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, endpoints, IT security, system hardening, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, phone/mobile systems, and cloud infrastructure.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills, multi-tasking capability, time-management expertise, with the ability to prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Robust grasp of IT infrastructure, operations, and best practices.
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit benefits, & other supplemental benefits available
- Flexible time off
- Generous Parental Leave
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.