Marketing Operations Associate
New York, NY, USA
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $45 billion in 2020. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Marketing Operations Associate
- Develop a deep understanding of Genesis target customers, products and product benefits
- Help define, document and implement marketing team processes and procedures
- Marketing project management:
- Help keep multiple workstreams on track - spanning project development, content development, design campaigns, product launches, events, etc.
- Pitch in on specific areas as requested
- Ensure deadlines are met across projects, and that deliverables meet and exceed standards
- Adapt to sudden changes in scope, clearly communicate changes to all relevant stakeholders
- Assist in marketing department hiring, onboarding, quarterly review and performance review processes where necessary
- Assist in marketing campaign execution lifecycle
- Understand campaign goals and audience to ensure proper targeting
- Monitor and improve the campaign deployment process
- Perform quality assurance on all communications - ensure links are working, creative and content are accurate in accordance with brand voice and style, etc.
- Report on preliminary metrics
- Optimize via A/B testing
- Assist in preparing and deploying internal company communications
- Help managing company marketing technology stack – configuring new technology and performing ongoing maintenance for existing platforms
- A minimum of 3-years work experience in a marketing/operational role involving task planning and execution
- Attention to detail, strong interest in defining and improving operational processes
- Ability to own and manage the execution of campaigns and projects from end-to-end
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to SMBs, SMEs, and Large Enterprises
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools like Hubspot
- Experience using project management and issue tracking tools (ex: Asana, Monday, JIRA, and Trello) and knowledge of project management methodologies (ex: Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Kanban, and Hybrid)
- Experience delivering on web, social, ad, and email campaigns
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $40 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 400%+ Y/Y trading volume growth to $20.7 billion in trades
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth to $19 billion in originations
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth to $3.9 billion in active loans outstanding
→ 400%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth to $5.9 billion in transactions
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.