Executive Assistant to Managing Director, Institutional Sales
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role: Executive Assistant to Managing Director, Institutional Sales
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who will jump right in to provide administrative support and act as the right hand to our Managing Director, Institutional Sales.
- Responsible for managing all administrative support for the Managing Director, Institutional Sales (scheduling/calendar, expenses, travel, etc.)
- Strategic calendar management for the Managing Director, ensuring his time is most optimally utilized, and that all meetings are well planned and kept very focused
- Moderate personal assistance required (gifting, scheduling, etc.)
- Coordinate the scheduling of meetings, business trips and other office matters with other internal & external key stakeholders including Executives, Executive Assistants, Chiefs of Staff, Vendors, & Direct Reports
- Build strong relationships with the sales team and act as liaison for Managing Director to regional sales leads
- Manage the Managing Director’s email inbox and accompany Managing Director in meetings as note taker.
- 5+ years of experience supporting senior & executive level team members
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrates understanding of Genesis’ core business
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions and process improvements.
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and capacity to excel in a cohesive team environment
- Excels at problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit benefits, & other supplemental benefits available
- Flexible time off
- Generous Parental Leave
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity and Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.