Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Social Media Strategist
We are looking for a social media strategist to help us deepen our engagement with our market and our community, and to leverage the Genesis brand.
- Promote and amplify the role of Genesis as a leading provider of institutional digital asset services.
- Highlight Genesis’ deep market insight for a professional investor audience.
- Help develop brand voice on social that speaks to both crypto native and traditional finance communities.
- Assist the Head of Communications to incorporate messaging and brand advancement, including ensuring a consistent corporate narrative across the firm’s social media channels.
- Manage polls and market surveys.
- Keep track of and promote Genesis research, event participation, organizational developments.
- Interact with other departments, especially compliance and legal.
- Actively monitor the market perception of Genesis and developments in the broader industry, both across social media and traditional media platforms.
- Create and curate content for social posts and plan the social calendar.
- Take a leadership role in the development and execution of media activity reports to management.
- Build an active relationship with the firm’s external PR agency.
- 2-5+ years of experience speaking to an institutional audience in a regulated industry.
- Experience driving a B2B brand’s social media and content strategy.
- Experience overseeing the social media content production process for a brand, managing content closely.
- Strong understanding of social media measurement and how to tie results back to business goals.
- Has managed social media marketing programs/campaigns from conception to execution and reporting.
- Has experience with paid social.
- Experience building and managing timelines and developing/managing budgets.
- Familiarity with crypto concepts.
- A deep passion for the socio-economic potential of the crypto industry.
- Comfortable engaging with various crypto communities on Twitter/Discord
- A strong team spirit and an eagerness to get things done.
- A high degree of initiative and ability to think on one’s feet.
- College degree or equivalent.
- US-based (NY preferred).
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit benefits, & other supplemental benefits available
- Flexible time off
- Generous Parental Leave
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.