Analyst, CRM Operations
New York, NY, USA
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and other transactions on a monthly basis, including over $25 billion in 2020. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Analyst, CRM Operations
Reporting to the Head of Institutional Sales, the CRM Operations lead is responsible for managing our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, pay close attention to details, and have strong analytical thinking skills. Additionally, this role will require in-depth knowledge of internal sales, marketing, and business processes.
- Policing of company data, which is entered by a number of CRM users.
- Ensuring data is correct across Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, etc.
- Identifying & correcting errors made by system users
- Communicating errors made by users in a friendly, helpful manner
- Checking to ensure that all opportunities are up-to-date, in real-time
- Ensuring all data fields are populated correctly at all times
- Reporting improper system usage to senior management
- Providing central point of contact for all change requests & system alterations
- Creating or updating training manuals, policies, and procedures
- Working with senior management to ensure key functionalities are understood
- Enforcing new user adoption by monitoring login history
- Building custom reports and dashboards specific to job functions
- Maintaining control of access rights, security settings, and user privileges
- Preventing unauthorized access from ex-employees via de-provisioning
- Provisioning all new users, providing system training and customization
- Importing & exporting of data as required to synchronize back-end systems
- University degree or college diploma in business or information technology
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing or sales administration role
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $16 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.