VP, Talent Acquisition
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – VP, Talent Acquisition
We are looking for an experienced senior recruiting leader to help us accomplish building a best in class recruiting program at Genesis. This person, a key member of the leadership team, will be a talented, innovative and results-oriented partner that can serve as the company’s talent champion. The leader of this function will be responsible for building a roadmap and driving Genesis’ recruiting strategy, partner with the business and HR leaders to strengthen the company’s employment brand, elevate the candidate and new hire experience, increase functional effectiveness, and measure / optimize the return on investment from existing talent acquisition activities. They will also bring thought leadership to how to leverage digital technologies and social media to build the Genesis brand and continue to attract diverse and high-performing talent.
This role will report to the Head of People and will be responsible for US, UK and Singapore recruiting initiatives.
- Partner with the Head of People to:
- Reinvent the talent acquisition function by establishing an innovative approach that is aligned with the organization’s strategy, growth priorities and workforce plans. Create an improved image and communication of the TA function, as well as improved hiring manager satisfaction
- Develop the roadmap and overall recruiting strategy for the global organization. Remit will include lateral, campus and diversity, executive, as well as, reporting & analytics, employer branding and communication
- Execute against the current hiring plan for 2021 while partnering with leadership to develop the recruiting strategy for 2022
- Drive innovation by harnessing digital technologies and social media to attract talented candidates
- Foster internal partnerships across teams to develop employee brand and marketing strategy to drive candidate attraction through a variety of vehicles
- Provide strategic level leadership and governance of all talent strategy activities inclusive of search and third-party recruitment providers
- Build deep and trusting relationships with peers and key leadership stakeholders within the People team and across all business lines, to ensure a seamless transition from candidate to new hire
- Develop and maintain recruiting analytics to track various recruiting initiatives
- 10+ years of recruiting and relevant experience, with the ability to attract, retain and develop recruiters and supporting roles
- Experience in high growth and fast-paced crypto, technology or financial services organizations
- Deep insight into recruiting best practices and experience developing recruiting plans to attract diverse and competent talent
- Understands the impact and synergies between talent strategies and other human resource processes, such as rewards and compensation
- Knowledge of, and experience with the currently available and most highly regarded information systems across all areas of talent acquisition
- Strong business acumen and a proven record of partnering with line managers and HR Partners to design and implement efficient and effective talent acquisition programs
- Demonstrated ability to get deeply involved with a business unit, develop strong relationships with a broad array of senior executives and deliver impact
- Experience with workforce planning, forecasting, and ability to closely align resources against business demands and production
- Excited about the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to build a company and a best in class recruiting program
- A consensus builder who is constantly thinking of the needs of the business
- Gravitas, persuasive, self-confident; and a demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships with executive and senior management
- Results-oriented leader with the ability to set clear goals and execute
- Strong work ethic and a sense of urgency - will flourish in a demanding work environment
- Highly analytical - comfortable leading with data and using it to influence outcomes
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit benefits, & other supplemental benefits available
- Flexible time off
- Generous Parental Leave
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.