Research Analyst - Market Insights
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Research Analyst - Market Insights
Genesis is hiring a research analyst, focusing on insights of interest to our institutional audience.
- Assist with the production of the Genesis Daily Market Color Update email
- Co-author a monthly market trends report
- Research and produce reports on crypto assets and sectors
- Write bi-weekly briefs on asset sectors, provide data-backed narratives
- Keep up to date with market movements
- Support the efforts of our sales and trading teams, provide answers and insights
- At least four years in a role related to equity research, corporate finance and/or VC investing.
- Experience researching crypto assets and markets a plus.
- Deep familiarity with crypto markets and principles, including but not limited to Bitcoin, Ethereum, other Layer-1s, DeFi, NFTs and collateralization.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- An eagerness to continue learning at a fast pace.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- A passion for the potential of blockchain technology.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.