Senior Project Manager
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Senior Project Manager
Genesis Trading is seeking a Senior Project Manager with a strong background in managing large scale initiatives focused on building financial platforms and infrastructure. The Senior Project Manager will report to the COO and work collectively with business stakeholders to execute on Genesis's strategy, a single point of access for institutional Crypto markets.
- Facilitating large scale strategic roadmap planning using a proper strategy analysis framework
- Identifying KPIs and success criteria for major initiatives and departments
- Addressing and managing cross-team dependencies and release cycles
- Managing priorities and execution order to ensure successful E2E delivery of programs
- Establishing and driving progress towards internal milestones and cross-team deliverables
- Keeping track of core initiatives' scope, targets, KPs, critical decisions, and status Communication
- Providing clarity to strategy risks and blockers and forming mitigation plans to resolve them
- Working closely with the COO to estimate and allocate budget and resources
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or a related area.
- Strong practical experience of project management gained through managing large and complex projects with over ten years' experience focusing on capital markets and prime brokerage services
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management tools, e.g., MS Project, Smartsheet, and Budgeting Templates.
- Strong analytical, elicitation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify risks and escalate appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizing, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment and to quickly adapt to new situations.
- Plus: General understanding of operational and technical aspects of the Crypto space
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.