Marketing Project Manager
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role: Marketing Project Manager
- Integrate OKR’s into our department operating model, culture and DNA.
- Be a strategic partner to the Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Marketing Operations + Strategy, helping plan QoQ and annual strategic priorities.
- Develop schedules and milestones for OKR cycles. Facilitate quarterly OKR cycles and maintain department OKR tools, processes and systems.
- Help with OKR planning, discovery and development. Ensure objectives are clear and measurable, and metrics are well defined. Guide in the process of measuring and tracking OKR’s.
- Be viewed as our OKR ambassador and subject matter expert. Develop the tools, processes and systems to educate and train team members.
- Work with in-person and remote team members to develop project plans and documentation, including clear resource requirements, tasks, timelines and milestones.
- Help team estimate and allocate budget and resources.
- Monitor project performance with the help of appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Drive progress towards internal milestones.
- Highlight OKR’s at risk and make recommendations to bring underperforming OKR’s back on track.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and innovation.
- 4-6 years of experience in Project Management, Operations, Consulting, or equivalent
- Strong background launching and maintaining OKR programs
- Experience in high-growth start-up environments (Series B/C to Series D/E or public company)
- Knowledge of institutional investment (buy-side or sell-side), prime brokerage, or digital assets/cryptocurrencies
- Knowledge of marketing operations and procedures, including those related to demand generation, PR, content marketing, automation, and data
- 3+ years of direct work experience in Project Management in marketing teams or in relevant financial services industries
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and capacity to excel in a cohesive team environment
- Excels at analysis, problem solving and strategic alignment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications skills
- Comfortable working with a distributed team. (Role can be in-person or remote.)
- Motivated by the opportunity to build an operating mode that helps talented people do their best work.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.