APAC Institutional Sales Associate, Singapore
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – APAC Institutional Sales Associate, Singapore
This is a unique opportunity to join the international expansion of a leading franchise in the Digital Assets financial ecosystem. The candidate will work closely with the Head of APAC Sales and regional teams to acquire and develop relationships with both crypto-native and traditional finance clients in the APAC region.
- Increase revenues across entire Genesis franchise and all product lines in the APAC region.
- Acquire and drive continued relationships with clients in the APAC region.
- Represent Genesis products and services externally in client meetings and at regional industry events.
- Understand evolving regional competitor landscape, regional events, and industry news.
- Coordinate with team to build regional pipeline and to develop regional sales strategy through data analyses.
- Be instrumental in feedback loop to internal teams to identify and progress how our solutions meet evolving client needs.
- Be instrumental in mentoring and training of incoming team members.
- Professional experience of at least 3+ years in capital markets, of which
- 2 years in either ASEAN or North Asian client regions, and of which
- 1 year in digital currencies.
- Enthusiasm and purpose in building new businesses in developing markets.
- Track record of building and maintaining institutional relationships, especially in the crypto space.
- Strategic understanding of the prime brokerage business model, its value proposition, and its client segments.
- Strong knowledge of trading and lending.
- Strong understanding of the sales process - generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
- Proficiency with sales management software, CRM.
- Genuine enthusiasm for the digital asset industry.
- Passion and purpose in building new businesses.
- Agility and appetite for taking initiatives in a fast-developing market.
- Producer mindset.
- Professionalism and credible representation in serving as an effective ambassador of the franchise.
- Collaborative attitude with support and respect for others.
- Professional exposure to prime broking, infrastructure builds, and/or high frequency trading.
- Chinese language skills.
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time (subject to current entry requirements), if necessary.
- Global experiences
- Generous time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 400%+ Y/Y trading volume growth to $20.7 billion in trades
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth to $19 billion in originations
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth to $3.9 billion in active loans outstanding
→ 400%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth to $5.9 billion in transactions
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.