APAC Institutional Sales Analyst, Singapore
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – APAC Institutional Sales Analyst, Singapore
This is a unique opportunity to join the international expansion of a leading franchise in the Digital Assets financial ecosystem. The candidate will work closely with regional teams to drive revenues and develop relationships with both crypto-native and traditional finance clients in the APAC region.
- Assist regional teams in managing client desk support.
- Liaise with internal teams to facilitate client sales cycle (Onboarding, Credit and Risk, Operations).
- Coordinate with global teams to improve both client-related and internal applications feedback loops over time zones.
- Possess internal product and applications knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Coordinate with team to build and manage regional sales pipeline.
- Perform market research and competitive analyses.
- Prepare professional reports, proposals, other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
- Support regional sales team in ad-hoc projects.
- Professional experience and exposure to client landscape in either ASEAN or North Asia regions of at least: 1 year in capital markets, or 1 year in digital assets trading.
- Strong desire and curiosity to learn about the digital asset space.
- Knowledge of financial markets and trading.
- Ability to adapt and stay nimble in a fast-changing organization and industry.
- Strong team player with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Fast learner of product and industry as well as internal procedures.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Knowledge of crypto trading and industry dynamics.
- Chinese language fluency (verbal and written).
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time (subject to current entry requirements), if necessary.
- Global experiences
- Generous time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 400%+ Y/Y trading volume growth to $20.7 billion in trades
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth to $19 billion in originations
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth to $3.9 billion in active loans outstanding
→ 400%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth to $5.9 billion in transactions
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.