Marketing Campaign Specialist
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role: Marketing Campaign Specialist
- Create, measure, optimize and support integrated marketing campaigns to acquire and retain customers and reach results-oriented KPIs
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results and maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform future campaign planning and execution
- Manage operational aspects of the campaign workflow including timelines, asset development, budget tracking and cross-department collaboration
- Collaborate with Sales teams to ensure that campaigns are effectively delivering the right leads to support their strategy
- Support the sales team by creating collateral, landing pages, webinars, emails, and assorted materials to attract and convert leads
- Determine business development opportunities and execute lead generation campaigns to attract qualified leads
- Support online & offline marketing logistics for conferences and events, including planning, collateral, presentations, event management, promotional materials, and post-event follow-up
- Communicate progress updates and help troubleshoot potential issues to stakeholders
- 3+ years of direct work experience in campaign management, ideally in relevant financial services industries
- Strong marketing campaign ideation and design capabilities
- Experience of email, marketing automation, and CRM tools, as well as web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Ideally, knowledge of institutional investment (buy-side or sell-side), prime brokerage, or digital assets/cryptocurrencies
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and capacity to excel in a cohesive team environment
- Excels at analysis, problem solving and strategic alignment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.