VP, Content Marketing & Editorial
New York, NY, USA
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $45 billion in 2020 YTD. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – VP, Content Marketing & Editorial
- Prolific content creator – able to speak articulately to a financial audience – a plus if familiar with https://priceonomics.com/the-content-marketing-handbook/
- Develop comprehensive understanding of our market, our competitors, our customers and our products
- Create company voice / editorial guide establishing messaging and tone
- Write and produce editorial projects and social media content to amplify our value propositions, strategic differentiators, and overall positioning in the market 1) For the overall company, 2) Customized for different customer segments (hedge funds, exchanges, miners, etc.), and 3) For different phases of the buyer’s journey
- Turn proprietary data into industry insights and reports that can serve as newsworthy stories for our press team
- Create content and other helpful resources to provide to our channel partners so they have everything they need to succeed
- Ability to balance creative, big-picture thinking with data - strong understanding of SEO best practices and web analytics
- Develop a rich content/editorial calendar (blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Help educate clients on nuances of the space – serve as a bridge between traditional markets and crypto
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $30 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.