VP, Quantitative Central Reporting
New York, NY, USA
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $25 billion in 2020 YTD. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – VP, Quantitative Central Reporting
Genesis is seeking a VP, Quantitative Central Reporting. Reporting to the Director of Central Reporting, this individual will manage a broad spectrum of reporting and process improvement functions within the firm.
- Heavy involvement in prototype and development of tools and processes for the central reporting team
- Implement system interconnectivity, data storage and retrieval mechanisms as well as user UI for custom report generation and on-demand access
- Manage daily process for position, PnL and risk reconciliations
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reports analysis and stability for upper management and internal teams
- Identify process gaps, and suggest and implement improvements and controls
- Contribute to process automation and transition to comprehensive central reporting platform
- Interact with company’s FO, Controllers, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Marketing, MRM, Custody and other teams to meet their reporting needs
- Assist in monitoring internal systems to identify, escalate and troubleshoot issues
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in quantitative field such as Finance, Applied Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 5+ years of combined experience in Development, FinTech or similar field
- Firm grasp and understanding of financial products such as options, futures, forwards, FX etc
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in working with large data structures and complex reporting processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of programming languages, Python preferred
- Ability to implement data management, presentation and analysis tools such as Tableau
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time-off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $16 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity and Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance
Your application has been successfully submitted.