Marketing Associate, Events and Sponsorships
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role: Marketing Associate, Events and Sponsorships
- Support, plan, and execute in-person and virtual events for the company.
- Create and distribute event invites; manage guest list databases and RSVP tracking systems
- Manage inbound event requests for attending, speaking, and sponsoring.
- Capture and assess event metrics for internal use.
- Communicate event room setups/styles to on-site facilities staff.
- Create event proposals and track event-related budgets and purchases.
- Provide some on-site and after-hours support for live events.
- Plan location, catering, branding, invitations for Genesis events.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, venues, and agencies.
- Cultivate positive internal and external sponsorship relationships.
- Develop a deep knowledge of industry happenings and trends.
- Maintain an industry events calendar and build out Genesis activities surrounding it.
- Support the team in daily marketing operations.
- Define and document procedures and best practices.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a marketing/operational role involving task planning and execution.
- Attention to detail with an interest in defining and improving operational processes.
- Flexibility to accommodate emerging responsibilities and last-minute changes, but with the ability to push back when necessary.
- An ability to own and manage the execution of campaigns and projects from end-to-end.
- Ideally, demonstrated experience or interest in finance, cryptocurrency, or digital assets.
- Big plus: Experience planning meetings/events for employees and clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications skills
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and capacity to excel in a cohesive team environment
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.