Compliance Administrative Lead
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Compliance Administrative Lead
Genesis Trading is seeking a Compliance Administrative Lead in New York City, reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer. The Compliance Administrative Lead will support the department's senior management and broader team as required.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) including; calendar management, internal/external correspondence, drafting and editing (including regulatory correspondence and filings), internal/external meeting planning, expense tracking, and mail processing.
- Serve as the gatekeeper for the CCO, AML Officer, and compliance team by answering and directing questions from Genesis personnel related to compliance matters.
- Work closely and effectively with the CCO, AML Officer, and other compliance team members to set deadlines and keep them well informed of upcoming commitments, regulatory deadlines, projects, and initiatives, following up as appropriate.
- Manage compliance regulatory calendar and ensure compliance team deadlines including regulatory commitments are met in a timely fashion
- In conjunction with senior compliance staff, develop presentations and deliverables for periodic CCO reporting to senior management and the board of directors.
- Ensure compliance department documentation is filed in a timely and efficient manner and update organization of filing systems as necessary
- Assist with regulatory requests from SEC, FINRA and NYDFS as directed by the CCO
- Assist compliance team members with ad hoc duties
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills and the ability to handle sensitive issues and documentation using discretion and sound judgment.
- 3 years administrative support experience, preferably in financial services. Broker-dealer experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and MS Project
- Strong coordination and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter adept at finding solutions and resolving problems.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.