Vice President, Institutional Custody Business Development
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role: Vice President, Institutional Custody Business Development
You will be responsible for working with a cross-functional team to plan, build, launch, and enhance blockchain based custody solutions to support Genesis current and future projects. Reporting to the Vice President of Institutional Custody, you will coordinate closely with Genesis Product, Project & Engineering teams and also act as the main point of contact with Legal, Marketing, Finance, and other departments.
- Help define and manage the product roadmap, setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners. • Gather requirements from internal/external stakeholders.
- Own the product feature ingestion process (through customer interviews or other means).
- Develop use-cases, product requirements and prototypes, working closely with Engineering.
- Support Product Marketing to create customer focused messaging and content (e.g. product awareness/launch).
- Deliver product enablement materials such as demos and videos for Developer Relations field teams (e.g. sales, sales engineers, consulting, etc.).
- Define & monitor product success metrics.
- Attend trade shows and other events to help showcase products.
- Some domestic & international travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of business development, product management or other relevant experience.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Experience in digital asset custody
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.