Enterprise Project Manager
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Enterprise Project Manager
The Project Manager, part of Genesis Enterprise Risk Management, will be responsible for the oversight and execution of risk initiatives and reports to the VP, Enterprise and Business Risk
The PM should be able to conduct multiple large company wide projects across the enterprise related to risk. The Project Manager, PMO will work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion project/program(s) across the entire organization including helping with the development of detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports against quality standards. The candidate should have a strong background working on projects in the financial industry and in depth knowledge of PMO best practice, processes and related methodologies.
- Work closely across Genesis Legal, Compliance and Risk departments and Genesis entities to build plans to help execute Genesis projects and tasks
- Ensure that projects are appropriately managed within timelines and budget and that deliverables meet baseline requirements for business needs
- Manage the inventory of risks being treated across the organization, and integrate best practice to create a holistic view of Genesis initiatives
- Manage the inventory of regulatory initiatives being executed, including in progress licensures and registrations
- Escalate unresolved issues impacting Genesis projects to management including recommendations to deliver projects on time, within budget and against scope
- Create a monthly report on company initiatives, presented to the senior leadership team
- Developing employees and the culture of the team, emphasizing quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Assist with audit and regulatory examinations as needed
- Advanced in Microsoft suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with PMO tools and risk management solutions
- Experience with GRC systems and tools
- Experience implementing agile methodologies
- Experience with data analytics, and data visualizations tools (a plus)
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business or other related area
- 4-6 years of experience in Project Management, Risk Management, Compliance and Legal, Consulting or equivalent
- 3+ years of direct work experience in Project Management or relevant financial services industries
- Expertise and knowledge of regulatory requirements regarding Financial Institutions, including experience working with financial regulators (OCC, FCA, MAS, SEC, FINRA,)
- Knowledge of Broker Dealers, Financial Holding Companies, Exchanges and other types of financial institutions
- Knowledge of Best Practice across organizational departments (e.g. COSO, FFIEC, ISO, NIST, COBIT, etc)
- Certification in Project Management (i.e. PMP, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt, etc)
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and capacity to excel in a cohesive team environment
- Excels at analysis, problem solving and strategic alignment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit benefits, & other supplemental benefits available
- Flexible time off
- Generous Parental Leave
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity and Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.