QA Analyst - Custody (New York)
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – QA Analyst - Custody (New York)
Genesis is seeking a talented hands-on QA Analyst with experience in implementing and defining QA frameworks. The QA Analyst will be working within the engineering team to ensure out and overall product excellence.
- Developing QA framework for front-end and back-end applications
- Maintaining standardized, automated regression tests
- Documenting and building functional test cases
- Organizing and recording detailed test results
- Be able to maintain quality of API systems
- Contribute to systems reliability and uptime metrics
- Logging detailed and accurate defect reports and track defects to resolution
- 5+ years testing APIs
- TypeScript experience is a huge plus
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices
- Strong knowledge of automated testing frameworks
- Strong understanding of software development, functional and integration testing techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help, and works great in a team
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressure environment
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit benefits, & other supplemental benefits available
- Flexible time off
- Generous Parental Leave
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity and Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.