Institutional Sales Associate
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Institutional Sales Associate
This is a unique opportunity to join a team that’s fast-growing and a leading innovator in the Digital Currency financial ecosystem. The candidate will work closely with the buyside sales lead to acquire and develop new relationships with crypto native funds.
- Increase revenue for Genesis across all product lines
- Acquire and maintain relationships with crypto native funds in the American sales region to become the primary point of contact for this segment.
- Understanding the needs of clients at every stage of their development and consider how Genesis may continue to add value while also evaluating competitor activities.
- Work with buyside sales lead to build and manage pipeline of crypto native funds as well as developing the strategy for adequate segment coverage.
- Actively involved with industry news, conferences and events to become the point person for the crypto native segment.
- Experience – 5+ years in capital markets with at least 2 years of experience in digital currencies.
- Track record - History of building and maintaining high value institutional relationships, especially in the crypto space.
- Context - Strategic understanding of the prime brokerage business model and the types of clients that might benefit the most
- Product knowledge - Strong understanding of trading, lending and derivative/structured products
- Passion – Candidate should have genuine enthusiasm to work in the digital asset industry
- Credible representation - Candidate should be able to serve as an effective ambassador for the firm - expressing themselves effectively in person and in writing
- Team player – Candidate should be able to coordinate tasks, support and respect others and always be ready to help
- Cultural fit – Candidate should be a self-starter, with high integrity and “yes and” mentality.
- Driven-Candidate should be a determined sales hunter to succeed in the role and achieve KPI’s.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity and Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.