Client Service Analyst (London)
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Client Service Analyst (London)
Genesis Trading is seeking a Client Service Analyst to support the Genesis Prime technology platform that provides an integrated user experience for clients to trade, borrow, lend, and store digital assets. The position will be on the frontlines interacting with clients, onboarding new clients, providing support for issues of varying complexity, and ensuring customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner. The Client Service Analyst will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a thoughtful approach to working with internal and external teams.
A successful candidate will be dedicated to making sure that client questions, issues, and requests are dealt with quickly, appropriately, and succinctly. Client Service Analysts will be expected to be comfortable working within the CRM ticketing system and using the CRM to manage all client interactions.
You are an effective communicator and collaborator, you understand the importance of understanding the real questions a client is asking even if they are not explicitly asked by the client. You will be comfortable working with various teams across the organization to address client needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage Hubspot CRM including internal and external support requests
- Inviting new clients to join Prime and assisting the client with the onboarding process
- Working with the sales and onboarding team to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Direct interaction with clients to educate and demonstrate platform functionality
- Work with internal sales, trading, and technology teams to troubleshoot issues
- Be the primary liaison between clients and the trading desk
- Prepare detailed analytics on client tickets and activity using CRM tools to generate weekly and monthly reports for internal stakeholders
- Drafting internal documentation, standard operating procedures, and customer facing documentation
- 1-3 years of experience in client facing service or support role at a technology or financial services company
- Knowledge of the digital asset space is a requirement for this role
- Experience with ticketing systems, SLAs, and KPIs
- Familiarity with user management systems and identity verification procedures
- Proven troubleshooting skills and customer focused problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.