Sales Operations Associate
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Sales Operations Associate
Genesis is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to help support the Institutional Sales team. In this role, you will help develop, maintain and improve the systems and processes needed for smooth growth and support areas of reporting, analysis and strategy. You will be a good fit if you are a hands-on self- starter interested in building the foundations for a Sales team. You will work directly with a cross-functional group across sales, marketing, product as well other business units by providing them with the correct data, tooling, workflows and insights to drive sales performance.
Sales Operations & Enablement
- Policing of CRM data integrity by ensuring data is correct across Accounts, Contacts, Deals, etc. through reporting and manual checks
- Customizing CRM layouts, fields and workflows to improve usability
- Building and maintenance of custom reports and dashboards specific to job functions
- Survey new tools with potential to improve sales team operations
- Identify learning gaps/opportunities and organize trainings for the team
- Create and update training manuals, policies, and procedures
- Importing & exporting of data as required to synchronize back-end systems
Processes & Workflow Improvement
- Identifying errors made by users and helping create new best practices and workflows to avoid future faults
- Providing central point of contact for all change requests & system alterations
- Identify gaps in our sales workflows and lead the development of systems and processes to address
- Own cross-functional workstreams in partnership with key stakeholders across Operations, Product, Marketing, and Sales Leadership
Sales Strategy and Planning
- Leverage CRM and BI tools to analyze data, gather insights that inform sales strategy
- Assist in business reporting metrics and analytics, creating visibility into our sales funnel and successes
- Collaborating with Marketing on client segment specific campaigns and initiatives
- You have 2+ years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations or related function (marketing operations, business analyst roles, process improvement, and /or program/project management preferred)
- You can set clear processes and documentation for complex operations
- Have admin experience using a CRM and marketing automation platform – Ideally Hubspot
- Advanced Excel skills and can clearly translate and communicate insights
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Familiarity with SQL and data visualization tools a plus
- An interest in cryptocurrencies and financial markets is a plus
- Experience building systems, processes and tools. You’re constantly thinking on how to improve upon these for a growing team
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and business requirements to technical stakeholders
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.