Analyst, Institutional Sales (London)
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role - Analyst, Institutional Sales (London)
This is a unique opportunity to join a team that’s fast-growing and a leading innovator in the Digital Currency financial ecosystem. The candidate will work closely with the Head of Institutional Sales to contribute to the growth, development and daily operation of Genesis.
Experience: 2-4 years of institutional sales, in current or previous role, in traditional finance, capital markets and/or digital currencies
- Work closely with Head of Institutional Sales to identify and secure new partners
- Help manage sales pipelines and grow new client relationships
- Work smoothly across internal functions (legal, risk, operations) to steer our partners through the deal lifecycle
- Work to build meaningful relationships and maintain high integrity both inside and outside the firm
- Understand our institutional clients and consider how Genesis may continue to add further value
- High integrity – Candidate should demonstrate that they are trustworthy, practice honest communication and be responsible for their actions
- Focus – High attention to detail and ability to work with collaborative technology (Sharepoint, Google docs, DocuSign)
- Team player – Candidate should be able to coordinate tasks, support and respect others and always be ready to help
- Passion – Candidate should have genuine enthusiasm to work in the digital asset industry.
- Work ethic – Candidate needs to be able to have the energy to grind, hustle and put in additional hours when required.
- Initiative – Candidate needs to show the ability to be entrepreneurial and initiatives internally. A motivate self-starter is key
- Experience – Fintech, crypto/blockchain, brokerage/exchange, other financial services
- Communication – Candidate needs to accommodate time-zone challenges and express themselves effectively in person and in writing
- “Yes and” mentality – Candidate should exhibit a willingness to work out how challenges can be overcome. Preferred candidates will have a high EQ and a proven ability to think conceptually and abstractly to solve issues as they arise
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.