New York, NY, USA
The digital currency market is the most exciting and fastest-growing segment of finance, with new institutions and capital from around the world entering the space every day. Genesis Global Trading, a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, is a pioneer in the industry, launching the first digital asset trading desk in 2013 and the first institutional lending business in 2018. Today, Genesis sits at the forefront of the industry as a global leader, providing digital asset trading, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic AML and Compliance analyst who will work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)and AML Officer in New York. The candidate will be instrumental in helping to streamline our existing workflow as it relates to counterparty onboarding, transaction monitoring, blockchain surveillance and other due diligence, compliance and regulatory related tasks across the Genesis entities.
- Assist the AML Officer with onboarding new counterparties as well as managing external onboarding requests.
- Monitor and escalate alerts for continuous OFAC screening.
- Conduct blockchain and transaction monitoring surveillance and assist in the streamlining of the day-to-day workflow.
- Assist and work closely with the AML officer to re-onboard and risk rate existing counterparties.
- Perform EDD activities at the direction of the AML officer.
- Develop and maintain procedural documentation and training materials in alignment with internal policies.
- At the direction of the CCO, participate in the annual compliance risk assessment including the implementation of corrective action plans.
- Perform AML/compliance vendor management duties.
- Coordinate AML activities with colleagues in the UK and Singapore.
- Work closely with the internal group on initiatives as necessary
- 2-5 years of Compliance/AML experience with at least 2 years in financial services or digital assets/crypto currency required. CAMS certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using investigative tools including CLEAR, WorldCheck, or LexisNexis
- Strong Work Ethic and high degree of energy
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.