New York, NY, USA
The digital currency market is the most exciting and fastest-growing segment of finance, with new institutions and capital from around the world entering the space every day. Genesis Global Trading, a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, is a pioneer in the industry, launching the first digital asset trading desk in 2013 and the first institutional lending business in 2018. Today, Genesis sits at the forefront of the industry as a global leader, providing digital asset trading, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis Trading is seeking several junior and midlevel QA Engineers with experience in finance and/or trading platforms. The QA Engineers will report to the VP, Quality Assurance, and focus on manual testing frameworks for the firm’s trading platforms. The role is ideal for those looking to grow and expand on their QA career and has many opportunities to learn and grow with the team. Those looking for extra challenges and skill set growth will be encouraged to do so, in areas such scripting, automation and learning the business.
- Writing thorough manual test cases
- Executing test cases on front-end and back-end application layers
- Maintaining and building out regression tests
- Organizing and recording detailed test results
- Logging detailed and accurate defect reports and track defects to resolution
- Building close relationships with developers and other members of the tech team to facilitate QA’s role in the software development lifecycle
- B.S. degree in computer science or related area
- 1-7 years testing experience in trading, or other capital markets environment
- Strong knowledge of developing detailed test plans, cases and executing them in an organized manner
- Solid understanding of software development, functional and integration testing techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.