Lending Operations Analyst
New York, NY, USA
The digital currency market is the most exciting and fastest-growing segment of finance, with new institutions and capital from around the world entering the space every day. Genesis Global Trading, a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, is a pioneer in the industry, launching the first digital asset trading desk in 2013 and the first institutional lending business in 2018. Today, Genesis sits at the forefront of the industry, a global leader in digital asset trading and lending.
Genesis is seeking a motivated and organized Operations Analyst. This role reports directly to the Lending Operations Manager and works closely with all facets of the company. The ideal candidate will have some similar experience in a cryptocurrency firm or traditional finance.
- Perform digital currency transactions and fiat currency funds transfers
- Maintain digital currency ledgers and tracking flows
- Reconcile and track daily positions and movements
- Assist in developing strategic and operational frameworks necessary to grow and support business goals
- Assist in optimizing middle- and back-office processes
- Collaborate with system and strategy developers for analysis and debugging of technical issues
- 0-1 years in traditional finance, capital markets and/or digital currencies
- BS in finance, economics or other analytical programs
- Experience with cryptocurrency transactions and/or bank transfers
- Ability to work with and adopt different software/hardware across multiple platforms
- Willingness to learn and research new operational processes
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency markets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
- Quarterly town halls
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.