New York, NY, USA
The digital currency market is the most exciting and fastest-growing segment of finance, with new institutions and capital from around the world entering the space every day. Genesis Global Trading, a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, is a pioneer in the industry, launching the first digital asset trading desk in 2013 and the first institutional lending business in 2018. Today, Genesis sits at the forefront of the industry as a global leader, providing digital asset trading, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis Trading is seeking a talented DevOps Engineer with experience building and maintaining continuous integration, automating programmatic tasks, deploying applications, and ensuring that all development environments are configured properly and consistently maintained. The DevOps Engineer will be an expert in Linux, is passionate about open source technologies, and is motivated by automation and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain continuous integration and deployment platform
- Build and maintain environments
- Source control administration
- Day-to-day system administration
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve build and deployment issues
- B.S. degree in computer science or related area (M.S. degree preferred)
- 3+ years devops experience in digital currencies, FX, or other capital markets environment
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and deployment with industry standard tooling
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes Clustering and Docker containers
- Solid understanding of relational and time series databases
- Solid understanding of network concepts (switches, firewalls, load balancers, intrusion detection)
- Solid understanding of logging, monitoring, and alerting tools
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with SDLC processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.