Associate, Custody Sales/Business Development
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Associate, Custody Sales/Business Development
Genesis is looking for a Associate to help grow our global institutional custody business. This person will play a significant part in broadening Genesis’s reputation as a trusted, secure cryptocurrency platform for institutional clients and will use a thoughtful and knowledgeable approach to gain new business as well as help drive internal custody initiatives.
This position is full-time and will report to the Head of Custody sales/business development , and will work closely with Genesis global institutional sales team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Genesis custody product, both internally and externally
- Support senior team members in the acquisition and management of ultra-high net worth and institutional client relationships
- Partner with Genesis support, marketing, product, compliance, and financial operations teams to deliver exceptional client experience and drive improvements to our platform
- Develop a solution-driven approach to serve our institutional client base which may require creative out of the box thinking and working closely with our offices globally
- 3+ years of relevant experience in crypto, fintech or traditional financial markets
- A resourceful self-starter and tenacious problem-solver, willing to roll up one's sleeves to meet client needs and improve client experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, and time management skills
- Passion for learning about new technology and the digital asset industry
- Comfortable working in an evolving, high growth startup environment
- Demonstrated interest in digital assets, in particular digital asset custody
- Experience working in operations and/or client service
- Experience working with family office and/or corporate clients, hedge funds, asset managers
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Work with us at the forefront of digitally-native finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets, facilitating billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis.